Translate

Monday, February 17, 2014

The 2-ingredient cookie Thya style




Today I have to introduce you a new friend. I found it just 2 weeks ago, and we are crazy about it. Actually it is all over the internet lately because is is:
Healthy
Low carb
All natural 
Easy
Quick
Vegan
DELICIOUS !!!


The 2 ingredients cookie:

Take 2 bananas

Banana


A 3-4 spoons of oat
Oat

Spice it up! :) I added cinnamon and maple syrup. Anyway it is still delicious without those. You can add other things like chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, cocoa powder...etc.

Spice it up

Mash it with a fork

Mash
Place them the onto a greased cookie sheet with a spoon. Put it in the oven for 15 minutes on 350 Fahrenheit / 180 Celsius. 

Ready to the oven

Sevre it. :) I like it better if it is cooled down. 

Eat



As far as I know, instead of bananas you can use pumpkin, apple, peaches or even avocado! :) 
I am telling you it is just great! :) So have fun with cooking and enjoy!






7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the idea, dear Thya, I will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote this recepie on my blog.
    Show to you. :)
    http://kimeloetelek.blogspot.hu/2014/02/zabpelyhes-banan-suti.html
    Thanks a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azt hiszem, hogy nagy unalmamban én is kipróbálom ezt a finomságot !

    ReplyDelete